viernes, 28 de junio de 2013

My favourite day


Manuel (A1)

My favourite day of the week is Saturday because I don´t go to school.

I wake up after 10:00 a.m.Then, I have breakfast and watch TV. After that I do my homework. When I finish my homework I play computer games and play with my friends. I have lunch at 2:00 p.m. Sometimes I eat in a restaurant. Then, I play computer games and I surf the net. In the evening I have dinner at 9:30 p.m. Then I watch TV and I use the computer. I go to bed after 12:00 p.m.


Sonia (A1)

My favourite day is Friday because I meet my friends in the afternoon and in the morning I have my favourites subjects. In the morning, I get up at half past eight. My mother cooks breakfast for  my father and I . Then I go to school. After school, I go home and have lunch. I do my homework and study. Then I watch TV, play on the  internet... After that, I go out with my friends to the city centre and go for a walk. After that I go home and watch a movie on television and have dinner with my parents. Later, I go to my bedroom and watch TV untill one o'clock.


Ingrid (A1)

My favourite day of the week is Sunday, because it is  the weekend. In the morning I usually wake up at 11:00. Then I have breakfast and do my homework. After that, I go to my brother's house,and there I play wii games with my sister-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario