jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

The Constitution long weekend

Introduction:
This weekend which is a public holiday means the start of the Christmas celebrations. Spanish people celebrate the "SPANISH CONSTITUTION DAY" and some "THE FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF THE VIRGIN MARY",the patron saint of Spain.
There is a special buzz in the air. The streets are full of people who are taking a stroll to see the shops, streets stalls, the street lights and generally enjoying some rest days.

Lucia Mateos
...but Christmas is coming, and we need to buy food and presents. I personally only  have spent 3 euros on a frozen yoghurt over the weekend so I´m proud of myself. I went out everyday with my friend and we had a really good time. Every time we meet, we have fun because he is very funny and I love laughing. We always find something  interesting to talk about and we never get bored. I´ve had a very nice super long weekend.


                      



Ana Ruiz
My long weekend wasn't very interesting because this weekend was the exam week so I stayed at home bored and listening to  my brother shouting. But one day I went to church. Maybe it sounds strange but I enjoyed myself a lot because in my religious group called JMV we are preparing a street market, and the money that we make is going to go to a village in Morocco. We  are going to do  a little party that in Spain they call "LA POLVORONA" and the people have  given  us a lot of things. The organising of the street market is  very hard but in  the end it is  very good day and we made a lot of money. I had a good time and I do some thing to help poor people so I think it was a successful day.


                          


Jesús
In the Constitution's long weekend I went to my friend's house to play video games. We spent all Thursday morning playing some games on my PS3 because he only has the nintendo wii and this is very old and boring. We played a football match at Fifa 2013 and I won because he isn't used to playing with the PS3 remote.
Then we changed the game and he told me that he wanted to play with the new game that my father had bought me, Resident Evil 6. This game is about zombies and has multi-player story mode. We spent -all day killing zombies.


                          


Laura
This very long weekend I only went out one day with my mum because the rest of the time  I was ill. I went shopping  for a dress and a pair of shoes because I needed them. First I saw several dresses I liked but they cost too much. But on this day my mother was generous, so I put on the dress, but it was too big. I read the label and saw that it wasn't my size, but they didn't have a smaller one so I left so sad. But later we saw a par of high-heeled shoes which were amazing! And they weren't too expensive so my mother bought them for me. But I didn't have a dress which would go with the high-heeled shoes so we visited a lot of shops looking for a beautiful dress and finally I found it! It was incredible. I went home very happy with my new clothes, I will put them on next weekend.



                    


Ana Bocoya
This week I haven't been out. I only went to my friend's house to prepare an oral presentation for the high-school. The presentation was about Edinburgh and we had to prepare it very well to get a good mark we spent hours preparing the presentation. We searched for a lot of information. We could only choose a little bit from each page on the internet we spoke  about the urban area that Edinburgh is made up of three green urban areas called New Town, Old Town, and the Leith, we talked about the culture and the films that they have been filmed in Edinburgh.



                                  



Paula Panal
This long weekend I only did one thing which was study. I studied all weekend because I have two important exams next Thursday and Friday. The first exam is Fy Q and I need a very good mark to pass this term because I didn't pass the other exam. I have all the exercises correct but he told me that I have the picture wrong. The second exam is for language. It's plurals and poems. I hate language but I have to study it. I general I need to pass the two exams  and   have a good mark at  school.





Natalia Lopez
This long weekend  I went out only one day because the rest I had to study because I had so many exams this week. That day I went out with my friend Carmen to go for a walk around the town centre and late we went to the cinema at 22:00 to see " Un buen partido". The film was very good. It´s about a man who was a football player and he was divorced and his child was in a football team and their trainer didn´t pay any attention to the children so he started training the team and they won many matches,and also at the end they became a family again and they get married. It was fantastic,I like it a lot. We were 2 people and us. We finished at 00:00 and my father pick us up and he left her at her house. It was a great day.



Saray Sorroche
On Saturday night I went out at night with my friends Samuel, Inmi, Eli and Maria.Of first we went to have dinner at a chinese restaurant I enjoyed other cultures food so I was very happy. Then we went to have a walk to the "Ribera" and we talked about our things. At twelve o´clock some friends said about going to a pub because we were cold. Finally we took a taxi. We paid it between everybody and I went home. I had a really good night.




Paula Aguilar
On Friday I went to a friend's house because it was her birthday. We had a small party, only her parents, my friend and I. It was quite good  but we did not do anything special,we only had a little cake and some hot chocolate. I gave her a jumper for her birthday´s present. She liked it a lot. I was very happy because I spent a lot of time in the shop buying a present for her. It was a very quiet and enjoyable day because her family were very happy and when I am
with them I´m comfortable.




Laura de Ana
This very long weekend I only went out one day with my mum because the rest of the days I was ill. I went shopping for a dress and a pair of shoes because I needed them. First I saw several dresses I liked but they cost too much. But on this day my mother was generous,so I put on the dress,but it was too big. I read the label and saw that it wasn´t my size,but they didn´t have a smaller one so I felt so sad. But later a saw a pair of high-heels shoes wich they were amazing! And they weren´t too expensive,so my mother bought them for me. But I didn´t have a dress wich would go with the high-heels shoes so we visited a lot of shops looking for a beautiful dress and finally found it!It was incredible. I went home very happy with my new clothes. I will put them on next weekend.


Marta Ruiz
Last weekend was special because it was the "Constitution Long Weekend". I spend the four days studying and doing homework. I didn´t enjoy it so I to do something funny.Suddenly on Saturday night my friend Claudia called me and asked me to go to her house and slept there. I thought that it was a good idea and I went to her house. We had a fun night watching TV,talking,...We didn´t sleep until after 5 o´clock.


Jesús
In the Constitucion´s long weekend I went to my friend´s house to play videogames. We spent all Thursday morning playing some games on my PS3. I brought my PS3 because he only the Nintendo Wii and this is very old and boring. We played a football match at FIFA 2013 and I won because he isn´t used to playing with the PS3 remote. Then we changed the game and he told me that he wanted to play with the new game that my father had bought me,Ressident Evil 6. This game is about zombies and has multiplayers story mode. We passed spend all day killing zombies.


Miguel Angel
In the long weekend I  had prepare my maths exams. It was so difficult because it was four units. Futhermore I had to study other exams but the maths exam was the important. Last week,I was nervous before the maths exam. When the teacher gave me the exam, I saw it and I thought "I´m going to pass this exam,I´m sure". When I finish it ,I was relaxed.I think,I did my best in this exam. When I went to the maths department to ask about my exam the teacher told me that I hadn´t pass the exam. I told him it was impossible,that´s truth. He has told the wrong mark. He told me congratulations that the mark was my classmates and not mine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario