sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017

Are families less important nowadays?

I think yes, they are. Now children are more independent than before and they don't spend much time with their family. It depends I think the msot important things are family and my future.Yes, because children prefer to hangout with their friends.Yes, I think so, not always , but it usually happens nowadays. I don't know exactly why, but it happens. The children are more independent and they like to do things on their own.Yes, families are less important tahn 20 years ago. The msot important reason is that or the technology. With the new technologies you can do so many things, for example, you can chat with your friends or find some information. It makes life easier and faster, so children leave home earlier nowadays.Yes, I think everyone in the family is independent because they do things by themselves and met up at meal times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario