sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017

STORY

I never thought that in a situation like that I wouldn't know how to react. There was so much blood on the floor and there was a man lying on top of it. His dead body was pale and of course he didn´t move. I thought about phoning the police but I didn't know the number. Suddenly a handsome man appeared from the dark. When he realised I had seen him he started to run away so I went after him. I did't know where I was going because I had just arrived in the city, but I felt the need to follow him. He had dark hair and he was well built and fit because he didn't look tired after half an hour. When I saw the gun he had in his pocket I decided that it was enough for that day. I guess I was scared because I went back to the hotel without thinking about it anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario